COVER provides all stakeholders in the financial services industry the opportunity to showcase their corporate profile, products and services and promote their brand in a high-quality, widely-respected publication. Please feel free to contact our offices for further information and tailor-made opportunities in brand building.
- COVER is an industry publication (since 1988) focusing on the financial services industry, specifically Long- and Short-term Insurance, Reinsurance, Investments, Healthcare, Retirement and Risk Management.
- COVER understands the industry and is respected as the ‘authoritative’ publication in the South African financial services industry.
COVER’s Editor has extensive insurance industry experience and is well-known in the industry having spent 13 years in senior and executive management positions in the industry, has a legal qualification and an MBA, obtained the Post-Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
- COVER publishes industry information ranging from legal/technical, company profiles, personal profiles, research on various issues, opinions and general news.
- We pride ourselves on the fact that we publish only quality articles, mostly written specifically for us or by us. We do not publish advertorials, unless clearly marked and paid for. Our independence from the industry, intermediaries and regulators is the foundation of our reputation.
- COVER has an editorial board comprising 12 senior members of the financial services industry (from GM to MD level), ensuring the quality of content as well as the independence and objectivity of the publication.
- We have 4 300 subscribers and, based on past surveys, approximately 20 000 readers. COVER is frequently read more than once and often kept for reference purposes. The average shelf life of an issue is three months.
- The magazine is read by 17 000 insurance and investment industry participants (14 000 intermediaries).
- 15% of our readers are from the banking environment, general industry and regulators.
- Most insurance company executives and industry leaders, as well as many leaders from the investment, banking and other related industries, read COVER on a monthly basis.
- Most of our readers are currently in the A income group.
- COVER is also distributed to insurance companies and brokerages in seven other African countries and several international companies.
For a detailed production schedule, rate card and advert specifications learn more here.