By: Africa Re
The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) is pleased to announce entries for the third edition of the prestigious African Insurance Awards. This is an opportunity to celebrate CEO’s and the performance of companies over the past year.
In line with it’s purpose, Africa Re initiated these awards to foster best corporate management, leadership, governance as well as innovative and sustainable growth in the insurance sector in Africa.
The African Insurance Awards aim at:
- Rewarding and celebrating best performers and achievers in the African insurance industry;
- Identifying and stimulating distinctive innovations;
- Encouraging sustainable growth in terms of insurance premium combined with business profitability; and
- Providing added value by sharing progress and best practices in the development of insurance in Africa
The awards started in 2015 and target African insurance companies and Africa insurance CEO’s.
The 2017 African Insurance Awards will hold on 22 May 2017 n Kampala, Uganda.
The three categories of the Awards are as follows:
1. Insurance Company of the Year: This prize is open to all insurance companies registered in Africa and focuses on the performance of the last 2 years.
2. CEO of the Year: This special award is given to the CEO of a company who has made an outstanding contribution over the past 12 months or more, either through the advancement of his company or the insurance industry in Africa.
3. Innovation of the Year: This prize is awarded to an insurance company to reward a company that excels in the use of technology, launching of a breakthrough product/service or a new and innovative distribution channel or method.
Cash prizes, plaques and certificates will be awarded to winners and, in addition, the events will receive wide media coverage.
How to submit your entry
Read the nomination criteria carefully at the following link: Award Process
Then follow any of the three steps:
Step 1: Click on the following link to access the entry form: Form
Step 2: Fill the attached forms and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Use the Nomination Form as a guide and send your entry as an email to email@example.com
Submit your entries before the deadline.
Entries close on Wednesday 15 March 2017.
For more information vsit www.africaninsuranceawards.org
1. Nominations open from 22 February 2017
2. Deadline for the submission of Nominees – 15 March 2017
3. Report on shortlisted candidates and submission to Panel – 31 March 2017
4. Deadline for submission of the top 2 Nominees ranking by the Judges – 15 April 2017
5. The awards ceremony – 22 May 2017