Hosted by the College of Economic and Management Sciences at the University of South Africa
Investigating the current trends on the socio-economic impact of the 4 th industrial revolution on the efficient delivery of financial services in Africa and beyond at the 7 th International Conference on Financial Services.
1. Blockchain, Fintech and financial services
2. Reshaping the future of global financial markets
3. Development finance with special focus on the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development and the African Union Agenda 2063
4. Financial inclusion and sustainability
5. Corporate governance, risk management and insurance.
The conference will commence with a keynote address by a leading international scholar in the field of finance. This will be followed by panel presentations and discussions by academics and key industry specialists at the main conference on the 9th of October.
Paper presentations will be on the 9th and 10th of October 2019.