As usual we only bring you the most appropriate speakers sharing the latest on Insurtech & an opportunity to network with highly targeted delegates from your industry.
Day 1 belongs to the doers:Those who took an idea and made it happen. A list of SA's most prominent startups will take to the stage. We will highlight pitfalls, red flags and experiences of the journey from idea to market. We will also ensure enough time after each presentation for a thorough Q&A so delegates can gain maximum value from presenters.
Day 2 recognises broader insurance tech: It's not just about Apps and sexy distribution models. Here we will see presenters sharing knowledge on the broader influence of technology, exploring practical examples. Technology has revolutionized all facets of the way we do business and day 2 will celebrate these success stories.
We will also share fascinating feedback from our first ever Insurtech survey. If you have not yet joined the many other industry executives who have completed the survey.
Each of COVER's conferences over the past seven years were highly regarded by those who attended and participated. Our content is always highly relevant and delivered by recognised industry experts.
You can also look forward to ...
- All presentations filmed for post-conference distribution, including all sponsor logos at the start and end of all videos
- Video interviews with representatives of all sponsors and exhibitors
- Comprehensive summarised Power Point presentation for all delegates to take home for sharing and education purposes in their own companies. This will again contain all sponsor and exhibitor logos.
- Comprehensive social media coverage
- Digital post-conference feature to be shared with various insurance associations’ members across the continent, containing logos and contact links to all sponsors and exhibitors
- Formal conference endorsements from various associations across the continent
Who will be there...
- Senior industry delegates from South Africa and various other African countries
- Insurance practitioners looking for innovative product development ideas and distribution strategies
- Insurance executives looking for new partners to grow their business
- Business executives looking for opportunities to partner with the insurance industry for new revenue streams
- Technology, telecommunications, legal and other service providers with innovative solutions for the insurance market
- Insurance executives looking for technology solutions to optimise business processes, facilitate innovative product/ service solutions.