Flow Communications ‘absolutely delighted’ at its 11 New Generation awards
Flow Communications walked away with 11 awards – including three golds – at this year’s New Generation Social & Digital Media Awards, hosted at the Hilton Sandton on Wednesday night (27 September 2023).
“We are absolutely delighted to be recognised in this manner! We would not have been able to present our clients’ excellent campaigns in this year’s New Generation Awards had it not been for our wonderful team. A massive thank you also goes to our clients, who trust us with their campaigns,” says Flow CEO Tara Turkington.
Flow’s managing director, Tiffany Turkington-Palmer, echoes the sentiment: “2023 has been a big one for us as an agency because this month [September 2023], we turned 18 years old! And now to receive 11 New Generation awards on behalf of our clients in September, well that’s just the icing on our big pink cake!”
The agency scooped the following awards for work done for its clients:
- Gold for Blogging Excellence, for the Women Presidents Organization: Growing WPO campaign
- Silver for Most Innovative App Developed by a Corporate, for Daily Maverick’s The Gathering 2022
- Silver for Best Online PR Campaign, for the Nelson Mandela Foundation: the 20th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
- Bronze for Best Low-Budget Campaign, for CarSpa: AI loyalty campaign
- Bronze for Most Innovative App Developed by a Corporate, for CarSpa: AI loyalty campaign
- Gold for Most Innovative App Developed by an Agency, for Daily Maverick’s The Gathering 2022
- Silver for Blogging Excellence by an Agency, for the Women Presidents Organization: Growing WPO campaign
- Bronze for Best Use of AI in Marketing by an Agency, for CarSpa: AI loyalty campaign
Online media and tools
- Gold for Best Corporate Website, for Two Oceans Aquarium: launch of new website
- Silver for Best Marketing Automation Campaign, for CarSpa: AI loyalty campaign
- Silver for Best Online Newsletter, for Good Work Foundation: Reimagine Education newsletter
The New Generation Social & Digital Media Awards are in their 11th year and have “already established a reputation as the largest independent social and digital media awards on the South African calendar”.